Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter blues

It's another cold winter day. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I have the winter blues. I'm tired of this crap. I blame my lack of energy on the cold weather. I've had a hard time getting motivated for anything. UGH. The spring like days that we've had this past month were great, but I wanted MORE! I am really looking foward to being outside and playing with j. I also like it when the sun is shining when I have to get out of bed to go to work. It's so much easier then.

We haven't done much this weekend. Watched Burn After Reading last night and wasn't very impressed. I believe j has had the most energy out of all of us.

One exciting thing though, is that a couple of weeks ago, my nephew Zach signed his letter of intent (is that what it is called??) to play football at Northwest. He got a little bit of a scholarship. I think he's pretty excited about the opportunity. I hope everything works out for him.

Have a great week.

No comments: