Monday, February 9, 2009

Whew

Oh last week was busy...J has been teaching classes again on Monday nights, so Monday was busy. Tuesday and Thursday I worked late and Wednesday night, we had a surprise "Grandma" shower for a co-worker of mine. She was totally shocked and it was a good time. Friday night, J went to happy hour, so every night I did not want to do anything. So glad last week is over.

The weekend seemed just as busy. Saturday, we went to Liberty to our old neighbor's 2 yr. old's birthday party. We stopped and shopped for a new computer and bought a new laptop. Our desktop was on it's last leg. I love the new computer....it's so much faster. Yesterday, we headed to York for the day. J's sister just had a new baby on Thursday, and so we went to visit. I feel like we have been in the car all weekend. j did really good though. It was just the last 1/2 hour of the ride there and back that she got crabby....but it was so sweet because on the way home, as long as I was holding her hand, she was fine...LOVED IT!

J is off again tonight teaching...so I'm sitting here watching the Bachelor and trying to catch you all up with us.

I'm hoping this week is much calmer....I have to work late again tomorrow, but then I'm off work Thursday through Monday!!! I can't wait. Thursday, I am cleaning the house. I'm actually starting to look forward to it. To me, it's such a good feeling once all the work is done and the house is clean and organized. Joe's parents are planning on coming in on Saturday and staying to Sunday....I think J and I are going on a date Saturday....woo hoo!

OK, I think that's it for today!

No comments: