So, I'm sitting at the kitchen table watching j put a pea on her fork and then eat it. She's not very good with forks/spoons yet, but sometimes it's funny to watch.
The weekend is over and back to work tomorrow. It was good though...Friday, I finished up some cleaning. j went to daycare again, and I ended up taking a relaxing bath. It was WONDERFUL. Of course, I had guilt about it, but nonetheless, I did enjoy it.
Saturday, J's parents were here and watched j while we went to St. Joe. We went to see Gran Torino, which if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! I thought it was a great movie. We then went out to eat. Everywhere we went, there was an hour wait, so we ended up at the Ground Round. It wasn't too bad...I was a bit skeptical at first, but it turned out pretty decent.
I thought about your party this weekend D and am hoping that your business takes off. Plus, I love all the purses you show on your blog. You are so crafty! I would love to be like that, but I'm the type to start things and not finish them. I'm really bad about that, but I love the planning part of, the follow through, not so good at.
Oh, so here's something funny for you. Saturday night J noticed that j's shoes were two different sizes! The thing about is that she has had these shoes since October! How did I never notice? The funny part is she would always take off the right shoe (the bigger one) and we would always wonder why! Now we know. So I'm thinking that since it's just a few more months until summer, I'll just keep her in those shoes, it's worked for 5 months, what's a couple more! However, we are still hanging on to the glimmer of hope that another girl at day care has the same shoes and she just came home with the wrong ones. I'm really not counting it, because I do recall when I strap on the shoes, the velcro on one seemed to go farther than the other....hmm, you would have thought that would have given me the first clue. Nope, never even thought to look! Oh well. Crazy mom move on my part.
Have a great week.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is too funny about j's shoes. We don't seem to have too many shoe issues, because B's feet are so fat, we can't find any that fit him!
Post a Comment