1. I'm grateful to be alive.
2. I'm grateful for a beautiful daughter that makes me laugh, gives me hugs and kisses and is a very good child. I'm still wondering if I'm doing this whole mom thing right, and still can't believe I am actually a "mom."
3. I'm grateful for my husband who has helped create "my family."
4. I'm grateful to have a job in these times.
5. I'm grateful that my family is healthy.
6. I'm grateful that our dog and j get along so good.
7. I'm grateful that winter is almost over!
8. I'm grateful that I get to sleep until 6:15 am on weekdays.
9. I'm grateful that I have wonderful friends, even though I don't see them that often.....I always enjoy when I get together with each of them and have lunch, shop or go to movies and catch up.
I don't know why this was so difficult for me, but it was....I wanted to come up with 10 and I couldn't....and as I look back over it, I think a couple of them are superficial. I've been thinking a lot about my life/relationships after reading Auntie D's blogs and Rae Rae's....especially the Love Dare....that would be very challenging for me right now...so I thought I would try my own thing to help my relationships with myself and others, and the grateful list was my way of starting. It also helps me to know that others struggle with the same things I do in these relationships. Thank you
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blou, will we ever think we have the whole mom thing down? What a great list!
Post a Comment