So I just uploaded a photo and do not like it at all....I RARELY get pictures of me and j because J never takes pics......so I'm the one taking pictures, therefore, I am never in them.
Anyway, I thought I would write about the song I sing to j at bedtime...I've been wanting to write it down and this would be a good way to do it so I can remember when she is 10 and she can laugh at the lyrics I made up....I'll sure you will laugh to....
Here we go.....
Hush little baby, don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
If that mockingbird don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
If that diamond ring don't shine, mama's gonna buy you a porcupine.
If that porcupine don't poke, mama's gonna by you a Diet Coke.
If that Diet Coke don't fizz, mama's gonna buy you a friend named Liz.
If that friend named Liz isn't nice, mama's gonna buy you a bag of ice.
If that bag of ice does melt, mama's gonna buy you a leather belt.
If that leather belt does break, mama's gonna bake you a chocolate cake.
If that chocolate cake is dry, mama's gonna buy you McDonald's fries.
If those fries have too much salt, mama's gonna buy you a Wendy's malt.
That's it so far.....Once I get there I get stuck, because I don't know what a malt can do besides melt, and I already used that one with the ice....so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to pass along.
Also, I'm very excited about this contest I have entered. I'm hoping that I win a fabulous cookbook from Auntie D. I'm positive it will have TONS of recipes that would be great to check out.
I think that is all for now.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment