Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh Frustrated

Oh I am frustrated with potty training....I need patience and to know when is the right time....it's hit and miss...frankly she doesn't give a tiny rat's ass if she get M&M's....so I guess it's not the right time, huh? Then J and I don't agree about it either....I really wish she didn't show an interest in it a month ago. I know there will be setbacks and when we are frustrated she is going to be the same way...I know this isn't that exciting of a post and noboby probably cares about my "potty troubles" but for some reason I am very frustrated with j right now and I'm hoping that by writing this down, it will help....seems to be. I can remember at different times in the past two years with trying to change something or do something different, she was resistant, and I got frustrated as hell, but when it was time it happened....damn, she is a strongwilled child....good quality to have, but at 2?????? God help me raise this child....love her dearly, but man she is fiesty!

No comments: