Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stressed Out

So, I'm hoping that by writing about this it will help me get it out and be less stressed about it...not counting on it though.

This morning, I took j to day care and received information that she was going to be closed a couple of days in March and 4 days in April. She is getting married and going on a honeymoon....I understand, but here's my frustration. In the beginning, she had told us that she would have a back up for days when she needed off...Fine, I can deal with that, however, that is no longer the case....I'm very irritated about it all. So now we are looking for child care AGAIN! I hate it.....we went to a place this afternoon and my fear is that our current day care lady will find out....and we will tell her, but not quite yet....I hate being at the mercy of day care people....we have to have it, but it's such a bitch to find it. I didn't like the place today just because there are so many kids, but it's reliable because it is a center....of course we thought that about the first place we had j in....and wish that would of worked out. I'm just very stressed about it right now....in the end, everything works out, but I hate going through the process...I wish I was better at handling stess....

Maybe I better re-read the things I am grateful for....this morning, I walked in on my co-worker who lost her daughter last fall, who was crying....it is Tuesday and they found her on a Tuesday....I can't even imagine, so maybe I just need to remember what to be thankful for and this isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

OK, things will work out and I know that, it just might be a challenging process.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I am sorry that you all are having to deal with day care issues. That stinks.