Good evening....So J was reading the blog and said that since there were two J's in my life, I needed to do a better job at distinguishing between the two. So there is going to be J and j. We'll see how well I do with remembering.
We got j's 18 month pictures taken today...when I look at them, I cannot believe how much she has grown....I was even able to put a bow in her hair!! Very excited about that. We got them taken at Wal-Mart, it's very convenient (I don't know how to spell that), but I'm not all that impressed....I think we will check out JCP for 2 yr. pics....I really liked Portrait Innovations, but since JCP is closer we will go there next.
I've been thinking about sharing more on this blog, more personal stuff, but am not sure if I am ready to do that yet....we'll see...sometimes, though, I think my posts are "nothing too exciting" but have also decided that it will be fun to look back on it over the months and see what I had to say!
Almost time to head to the living room to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters!
Have a great Monday (hope you all have it off!)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment