So this past weekend, I bought a new robe....J calls it my housecoat...oh my...so yeah, I think it is. It's red and fleece and only comes to my knee's AND I love it...I wear it at night when I am cold....I look in the mirror, and man, I look like a frumpy old lady, especially after my shower and am not wearing any make-up and my hair looks bad! It's my favorite new thing!
On another note, I had to work late tonight and got home about 6. By the time I got home, J was giving J a bath and I went in to say hello. I ate some dinner and by the time I was done, J was done with her bath and got pj's on and started yelling "mommy, mommy, mommy" and ran toward me! What a great night.
I'm getting her 18 mo. pictures taken on Sunday and cannot decide what she should wear....wow, is she that old? I cannot believe it. I'm anxious to visually see the changes from her year pictures.
Off for now.....
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment